We call our time together on Sunday mornings our "Gathering".
9:30 AM is the official start time for our Sunday Classes. People usually arrive around 9 to get a cup of coffee and spend some time enjoying one another. Below is a list of classes currently available or planned.
- Builders is geared towards our adult congregants and focuses on growing deeper in our relationship with the One True Triune God. Though it is geared towards adults, everyone is welcome to attend. A wide variety of biblical subjects is covered and class input and participation are welcome.
- Roots is geared towards young adults and focuses on the historical and biblical roots of Christianity and why we believe what we believe. Though it is geared towards young adults, everyone is welcome to attend. A wide variety of biblical subjects is covered and class input and participation are welcome.
- Foundations is geared towards middle school and high school students and focuses on building a foundation in God's Word and what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. A wide variety of biblical subjects is covered and class input and participation are welcome.
- Kingdom Kids is for children from K to 5th Grade. Bible lessons, snacks, crafts, games, and music all take place during this time.
10:30 AM is when we gather in the sanctuary for worship. The environment is casual, but we take the worship and the Word of God seriously. Expect singing, prayer, possibly testimony from one of our members or a missionary, and a message-driven by the text of Scripture. Also, we celebrate Communion every first Sunday of each month. If we celebrate today, you are welcome to partake of the bread and juice as long as you are a born-again active follower of Jesus. But there is no pressure. You are free to decline and there will be no pressure or judgment. Come as you are. In worship, we believe God is more concerned with the condition of a person’s heart than the pretense of a person’s appearance. Worship is a rhythm of divine revelation and human response. We follow this rhythm each week as God reveals himself through his Word and we respond with adoration, confession, appreciation, supplication, and commission.
- The Nursery is for children up to 3 years old. This is a loving environment where the smallest kids can play or rest.
- Children’s Church is for children 4-7 years old during the message (except on the 1st Sunday of the month). The kids stay with their family during the first part of the service and are dismissed before the message begins if they choose to attend.